• Private Kleinanzeigen von Bassisten für Bassisten. Gewerbliche Angebote sind unerwünscht! Wir empfehlen Gesprächsverläufe mit Käufern/Verkäufern mit einem Screenshot zu dokumentieren, da wir nur im Klagefall Auszüge aus Gesprächsverläufen herausgeben können! Weitere Informationen zu den Kleinanzeigen findet ihr in den bassic.de Richtlinien für Kleinanzeigen.
T

Chris Larkin, electric upright bass

T

TÖLPELBASS

Bassix
ß159
Good evening,

I would be interested in this EUB, what would the price be including shipping to Ireland?

Is there a case for the Larkin and do you have the original paperwork from Chris?

Many Thanks

Drew

Hello Drew,
thank you for your interest in the Larkin Bass. First of all, I am sorry that I no longer have the original documents. Unfortunately, they have been lost during some change of location over the years.
Unfortunately, I also don't know what it would cost to transport the bass from Germany to North or South Ireland. IT'S BREXIT - TIME !! Of course I could get the information, but it is important for me to know how great your interest in the bass is and whether you are willing to pay 1,400 euros for the bass, plus transport. I hope you understand that it would be a lot of effort, especially since I only have a thin cover (original) for the bass. Under no circumstances will it be sufficient for safe transport. That means, if you really want to have the bass and I am supposed to find out the costs for the transport, a deposit from you should be possible. I hope you understand !
Greetings
Wilfried

Evening Wilford,

Thanks for the response, the good news is that I’m in the South of Ireland, so Brexit has no bearing on us here from purchasing goods from Europe. I’ve not played a Blen in the past, so don’t know how it sounds, would you have any sound samples of the bass? As for price would you accept €1,200 provided the bass sounds and plays ok, and I can organise the shipping at my expense if you can package the bass up securely for transport?

Cheers

Drew

Good morning Drew,
you ask about the sound and the playing characteristics of the blen. The bass is not an acoustic bass, as you probably know. There is no sound without an amplifier! I played the Blen with an AER Bass Cube and I was more than satisfied. At this point I would like to say that I was a professional bass player in a large orchestra for decades. I owned or played a lot of acoustic basses. The sound was always very important to me! The Blen with the AER absolutely corresponded to my sound ideas. I can't tell you more about the sound of the blen and unfortunately I don't have any recordings either, as I mainly played classical music and, to my greatest pleasure, live jazz music. We didn't take any recordings.
Technically speaking, the Blen is ideal for jazz music. I loved playing with him!
About the price: I want a minimum of 1,300 euros for the bass. He is in excellent condition.
If you take over the shipping, organizationally and financially, I will take care of appropriate packaging.
A nice Sunday to you (the sun is happily shining here in Mülheim).
Wilfried

Anhänge

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-31 um 10.18.23.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-31 um 10.18.23.png
    343,3 KB · Aufrufe: 78
Morning Wilfried,

Here in Clonmel, it is a damp and rainy day, hopefully the weather will get better later in the week.
Thanks for the in depth response. I would like to proceed with an agreed sale of €1300 Euros. As per your DM above, I will take care of the shipping, both organisation and financially. Do you have a private email where we can discuss payment.
Mine is drewk_ie@yahoo.com

Many Thanks

Drew

Zurück
Oben Unten