Tausche/Trade: ESP '93 Japan Custom Shop B1 Bass -

sigmundklaus

sigmundklaus

Bassix
ß284
Hallo
bitte verzeiht mir - Ich werde in Englisch schreiben - mein Deutsch ist ein wenig eingerostet :-)

For trade is this Japanese ESP B1 bass from 1993.
Everything is original as from the factory - zero modifications.
It comes with Seymour Duncan MM pickup and electronics. Volume (push-pull active/passive), and three band EQ (lows and highs are stacked).

The first owner bought it in 94 and has been his since. I got it in a trade couple of months ago.
It is in a really great condition with some light usage marks. Everything works fine, frets are OK, trussrod works, electronics work.

In spite of the strap location not being above the 12th fret -this is a very well balanced bass. The big round shape of the body balances the neck pretty nicely. If I hold it in my hands by the strap button the balance is similar to that of a Warwick Corwette...

The only thing missing is the trussrod plastic cover on the headstock.

This is quite a rare bass - it was in production for two years only. Jason Newsted is supposed to be using one of these on Metallicas Monsters of Rock Tour.

If you want to trade for cash than it is EUR 800.

As I am a new user here - so that there are no trust issues - I would send my bass first.

In trade I am looking for the following:
- old Japanese basses (no-name brands, too) from the Matsumoku factory or similar - 70's early 80's... basically Japanese basses from the pre-lawsuit era. Strange shapes, too :-)
- Darkglass B7K
- Goliath Tube Bass preamp pedal
- Gibson T-Bird Bass
- Thunderbolt audio interface
- ... etc...other studio/bass/guitar stuff... if your interested I am sure we can work something out.

PM me for further pictures/videos...

The bass is in Budapest, Hungary.

24056070_0c7043be068b463c59124e0cac0cedb3_xl.jpg

24056068_25bc943be69a5f3d7790f6541a774f20_xl.jpg

24056066_e0e6dd825711e1ede747e44674be4960_xl.jpg

24056064_c40804854fcaf515281d6fc2380f6aa3_xl.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
add. info (und up) :-)

Grund des Verkaufs(oder Tausch): Ich bin eher ein PrecisionBass Typ ... (hab in mein Thunderbird auch custom precision split coil pickups bauen lassen)

nicht mehr reserviert ...
der Kollege mit dem Tausch ist einfach verschwunden :-)

Zurück
Oben Unten