VK: Ibanez SR5006 Prestige

Paulhauser

Paulhauser

Bassix
ß460
I'm thinking of selling my Ibanez SR5006.
It is a holy grail for me as far as six string basses go, but I have it for 1,5 years now and hardly ever play it because all my recording and gigging projects use my trusty Spector 5 string. And apart from these I really don't have time to noodle at home or work on some six string bass-related material. This post is kind of feeler, if there is interest out there for this price then I'm willing sell, otherwise happy to keep. Maybe things will change.

If you are looking at this ad you probably know these basses and the high level of craftmanship they represent.
The bass is all stock, Made in Japan and of the highest quality. Weight is around 4,5 kg.
I have added a custom made wengé ramp that matches the radius of the pickups, it is held in place by double sided tapes underneath.
I'm the second owner and it is in a very good condition with some minor play wear.
Everything works fine and I tried to capture every part fo the bass on the photos so you can really see it as it is.
Lots of high quality pics here: https://www.dropbox....b5qYzjFxga?dl=0

Price is 1150 Euro

Included in the price is the Prestige HSC and shipping within EU.
No trades this time unless it involves a Spector NS-5XL (and cash from my side)

Thanks for watching and let me know if there is anything you want to know or I've forgotten to mention.
(again, see the dropbox link for many HQ pics)

Zurück
Oben Unten