Celinder Jazz Bass wanted...

C

Cairobill

Bassix
ß861
(apologies for writing in English!)

I am looking for a four string Celinder jazz bass. If you have one to sell please send me a pm.

I am interested in J update or vintage models - I would prefer a weight under 9.5 pounds and a solid colour.

Thanks, Nick

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
My advice: Try www.bassmatters.nl
The store owner's name is Paul Sips and he usually has a few Celinders in stock.
These basses are very rare and I personally have never seen one used for sale.

Yes, bassmatters has had a few recently - though Paul has none in stock at the moment so I'm still looking. Many thanks.

Here is a nice chap from Denmark selling a stunning Celinder J fretless. You are most likely interested in fretted only?

Yes fretted only - it seems a standard Celinder four strings with frets are hard to find! ;-) Thanks...

Yes - I've seen those - the blue one is nice, spalt is not to my taste though.

I should probably clarify - my preference is for a J update or vintage with a solid colour.

Hi, would part with mine, although it is a famous one, the Skarbee Update 4 with black body and maple neck, more via personal conversation, if you are interested
Greets from Germany

i have a blue/maple 5 jazz update that i consider selling or want to trade for a 6 string ken smith or fodera. pm me your e-mail if you're interested!

Check with Chris Celinder himself... He has mine standing in his workshop, and that one is for sale.

Thanks everyone - I'm after a four string not five but particularly a late model J update that isn't too heavy

Zurück
Oben Unten