• Private Kleinanzeigen von Bassisten für Bassisten. Gewerbliche Angebote sind unerwünscht! Wir empfehlen Gesprächsverläufe mit Käufern/Verkäufern mit einem Screenshot zu dokumentieren, da wir nur im Klagefall Auszüge aus Gesprächsverläufen herausgeben können! Weitere Informationen zu den Kleinanzeigen findet ihr in den bassic.de Richtlinien für Kleinanzeigen.

Franz Bassguitars "Merak" 5

franzbassist

franzbassist

Bassix
ß544
franzbassist hat ein neues Inserat eingestellt:

Franz Bassguitars "Merak" 5 - Franz Bassguitars "Merak" 5

Please forgive me listing this bass in English, but my German is not so good.

I have two fretted five strings, which is one more than I need, so I am selling this beauty from Franz Bassguitars, hand made in Bavaria by Xaver Tremel. It is new old stock, so it does show some minor player wear.

The Merak is Xaver's interpretation of the classic jazz bass shape, and I love how it is understated, apart from the cool chestnut scratchplate that just happens to be the custom nature of the...

Weitere Informationen zu diesem Inserat ...

quick video on the iPad to show what it can do. I realized that the VPF is slightly up on the Minimark 802, but it should give an idea of the sound that comes from the bass. I should add the low is very even in comparison to the others.

1573487424005.gif

Zurück
Oben Unten