FT: Ashdown Five15 combo , will trade for head or pre-amp with headphone/D.I. out

Bassdon

Bassdon

Bassix
ß1.649
Hi,

up for grabs is my Ashdown Five15 combo,

it's a great piece of kit that has very simple controls (not to many bells and whistles, just good clean tone wich i personally prefer) ,
but still has a very musical sounding EQ and lots of warmth in it's sound compared to similar priced 15" combo's.

With it's 22kg. it's still a lightweight for a 15" combo and that combined with it's compact size,
makes it a very handy combo to take along with you wherever you go.

spec's:

15" 100 Watt Blueline speaker
3 band equalizer
headphone out
weight 22 kg

price new: +-330Euro

The combo is in perfect working order, sounds great and except for some light scuffing on the back panel it still looks like new.

I bought this as N.O.S. a few weeks ago with the intention to use this as a practice amp while i'm in my student dorm, but after just a few hours of playing (and an angry superintendent banging at my door...
icon_frown.gif
) i realised that the only way to keep my neighbours happy is to play with my heaphones on all the time wich makes it kinda useless having such a good combo standing in the corner.

Therefore i'd like to trade it for a pre-amp (or cheap lightweight head) with a headphone and D.I. out as i'd probably have a lot more use for something like that atm.

The only other trades i'm intrested in is a trade concerning the Ashdown + my Farida "custom" jazz
(more info here: http://forum.warwick.de/showthread.p...ith-H-H-or-P-J )
for a good P/J bass or other rockmonster with hi output humbuckers and precision type neck suited for use in a heavy stoner/prog rock band.

Allright, time for some pictures! :-)

dscn0958.jpg
dscn0957.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten