Godin A4 Fretless Bedienung/Manual

klakie

klakie

Bassix
ß3.923
Servus Zusammen!
Ich habe heute meinen neuen (vorgenannten) Bass bekommen und freue mich sehr darüber. Ist ein tolles Instrument :great: Allerdings findet Godin Bedinenungsanleitungen offensichtlich doof. Es liegt jedenfalls keine bei, die das Zusammenspiel zwischen den 3 Buchsen, Piezo, Magnet Pickup sowie dem EQ und Synth-Einstellungen (für mich) verständlich erklärt. Mein Webfundstück ist auch nicht gerade ausführlich und unmissverständlich. Weiß jemand von euch Bescheid und mag Licht ins Dunkel bringen?
Beste Grüße!
klakie

Das hatte ich ja bereits gefunden (in meinem Beitrag auch als "Webfundstück" verlinkt). Danke aber fürs Suchen! :bier:

Hier ist noch was von einem Mitglied bei Talkbass, was vielleicht hilft:

The controls on the bass' body change their functions depending on which output jack is being utilized.

Using the "Mix Jack" only....the sliders from the top of the upper bout toward the bottom...
1. The blend control for the piezo and the magnetic Lace Sensor. Sliding it toward the neck boosts the piezo, toward the bridge boosts the magnetic pickup. I like mine around the middle position.
2. The next three sliders in order are treble, midrange, and bass. These control the piezo bridge pickup.
3. The bottom slider doesn't function (it's for the 13-pin synthesizer control).
The controls at the top edge of the body control the mix jack...closest one to the back of the bass is the volume, the one in front is the tone control.

Using the "13-Pin Jack"....controls an attached synthesizer that has a 13-pin input.
1. The bottom of the sliders controls the synthesizer output/level.
2. The top slider blends the magnetic pickup and the piezo.
3. The top edge volume and tone controls are used as a master control for the piezo and the magnetic pickup.
I never used this jack, and I have a feeling that to get bass signal out you'd need to use the mix jack too.

Using the "Electric Jack" only...only the magnetic pickup (no piezo) operates, and the body edge volume and tone control modifies its sound.

Using all three jacks at one time.....three cables!.....
1. The bottom slider controls the synthesizer output/volume via the 13-pin jack.
2. The top body edge knobs control the magnetic pickup's volume and tone via the Electric Jack.
3. The top slider is the piezo's volume control, and the three sliders below it are treble, midrange, and bass controls for the piezo via the Mix Jack.

The pushbuttons beside the sliders toward the neck side of the bass are used to switch up through (top button) and (bottom button) switch down through pre-programmed patches for a synthesizer. The sliding switch between them is used to set the center frequency for the piezo midrange control, 700 or 1200 Hz.

I learned a lot about the setup of the electronics when I purchased a used 2013 Ultra A4 through an eBay musical equipment dealer and discovered that there was an output problem at the Mix output...terrible distortion that was very erratic: it cycled on and off, cutting signal levels, distorting like a cheap fuzz pedal, and then coming back to normal for a short time. The Electric output worked fine with the passive magnetic pickup. I contacted Godin about it, asked for advice, and was advised to (1) spray the circuit boards with contact cleaner, then when that did not improve anything (2) replace the equalizer (which involved every electrical component in the bass except for one small cable). I purchased a new equalizer from Godin (the seller reimbursed me for it since he represented the bass as operating perfectly), and I installed it, holding my breath when I soldered each of the twenty-three new connections. It has worked perfectly [so far] since I hooked up three new circuit boards and replaced its multi-conductor ribbon cable.

Zurück
Oben Unten