• Private Kleinanzeigen von Bassisten für Bassisten. Gewerbliche Angebote sind unerwünscht! Wir empfehlen Gesprächsverläufe mit Käufern/Verkäufern mit einem Screenshot zu dokumentieren, da wir nur im Klagefall Auszüge aus Gesprächsverläufen herausgeben können! Weitere Informationen zu den Kleinanzeigen findet ihr in den bassic.de Richtlinien für Kleinanzeigen.

Q-TUNER BL-6 medium Z and high Z first generation pickups set for 6 strings bass

Hellzero

Hellzero

Knight who says "Ni" !
Bassix
ß11.177
Hellzero submitted a new listing:

Q-TUNER BL-6 medium Z and high Z first generation pickups set for 6 strings bass - Q-TUNER BL-6 medium Z and high Z first generation pickups set for 6 strings bass

Drawer discoveries sale only.

Q-TUNER BL-6 medium Z and high Z first generation pickups set for 6 strings bass. These are the transparent original neodymium magnets Q-Tuner's made by Philips for Neophyzix with the red coils and the 3 sets of screws to allow the shaping of the Q factor. They will also come with the original user manual. I bought them new way back in the late 90's for the price I'm asking today and they were fitted on my main bass at the time, then I replaced them by other...

Learn more about this listing...

Zurück
Oben Unten