Tube amps etc.

prometeusguita

prometeusguita

Bassix
ß889
Hello! Due to lack of space and use I'm putting up for sale some of my gear.

1) Line6 Bass Pod XT (the dark grey one), good conditions and comes with bag, instructions and power supply. €120+shipping.

2) Roost SR22 Bass and Guitars amp - made in England in early 70s, just re-tubed with JJ EL34s. Roost was a sort of sister-brand of Hiwatt and used some of the same parts (in fact this one should have Partridge irons). I had it completely checked by my tech, the preamp tubes are original (GEK), works with 4/8/16ohm impedances and is pretty light. €850+shipping.

3) Sound City 120B Dallas Arbiter - another classic bass and guitar amp, 120w with 6 EL34s at 4/8/16ohm, power stage tubes just replaced with new JJs and of course my tech completely checked this one too. I guess I don't have to tell the story of this brand. The amp comes from early 70s, has been used for years in a recording studio in London before I got it. €850+shipping.

4) Ampeg SVT2 Pro, one of the USA made (harder to find now), completely original (even the tubes) as it's only been gigged a few times and has spent the rest of the time in a studio. This one didn't need to be checked 'cause it's been used rarely. Comes with Proel case. €1100+shipping.

I'd like to sell at least one of these amps as I always keep using the same one (my 100w Hiwatt). I used the Pod for rehearsals and it's great to bypass the preamp on crappy combos or to have a ready-to-gig tone for PA but I decided to go for single stomp-boxes. I'm in Italy, can ship worldwide and have feedbacks on a few bass forums and on eBay. Payment by bank wire transfer.

Zurück
Oben Unten