Tube amps (Mesa, Trace, Ashdown, Sound City content)

prometeusguita

prometeusguita

Bassix
ß889
Hello! Due to lack of use I decided to get rid of my "collection" of tube amps. I also have a few nice cabs available.

Mesa 400+ - excellent conditions for its age, perfectly working, wood/aluminum flight case. €1200

Ashdown Small Block 427 - limited edition, only a few pieces built. The new price is around €3000, it's a 400w all tube amp with 8 KT88s. It's NEW, still has the hangtags, never gigged and only tested once. I'm the only and original owner, never used it. €2000.

Trace Elliot Twin Valve - a bit worn but completely checked by a tech, new tubes, new eq. sliders (original parts from Trace Elliot). 120w at 4/8Ohm and it's ultra-light (13kg). €650.

Sound City R120 70s - rare example with spring reverb. Completely restored, new tubes, new tremolo spring. I spent €250 on this one... I'm after €850. 120w all tube, very loud.

Orange AD200B MK3, good conditions and works perfectly. Should be 10 years old. A few marks on the tolex but it's overall in very good conditions, loudest and very nice looking. €1200.

I can ship worldwide, eventually can put the items on ebay to make the transaction even safer (the Sound City and the Ashdown are already listed). I have 115 feedbacks on ebay, 100% rating. Payment by bank wire transfer or paypal, shipping by UPS. For pics or informations drop me a line, thank you!

Zurück
Oben Unten