- Angaben zum Versand
Es ist der original Versandkarton vorhanden, weshalb ein Versand möglich ist.
Hier die technischen Daten:
PREAMP –— Identical dual channels with Mic and Instrument inputs on each.
- INPUT — 5Meg ohm input impedance.
- CHANNEL VOLUME – Voiced to provide natural, pristine, transparent reproduction of the instrument.
- INPUT PHASE SWITCH – reverses the polarity of the instrument input to help control potential feedback.
- CONTOUR — continuously variable control of a pre-shaped curve that boosts lows and highs while simultaneously cutting Mids. The slope is fairly gentle which keeps the tone shaping very musical. This curve covers a wide range of EQ and offers a quick and simple starting point for EQ adjustments.
- ACTIVE EQUALIZATION – The AA-PRO contains an active 3 band equalizer with a sweepable parametric mid-range frequency control.
- Bass +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 75Hz
- Mid +/- 15dB boost/cut of the variable mid frequency selected
- Freq. Variable mid frequency from 200Hz- 5kHz
- Treble +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 7.5kHz
- Digital Effect — Each channel has its own set of REVERB and CHORUS level controls that provide the user with the most flexibility in having either or both effects on each channel. The parameters of each effect are variable at the Master Section with the Reverb Time and Chorus Rate controls.
- XLR Direct Output – 3 Outputs
- Channel 1 – Pre-EQ
- Channel 2 – Pre-EQ
- Global —— Post EQ
- Ground Lift Switch
- Effects Loop
- Aux Input
- Head Phones
- Foot Switch – EFFECTS CANCEL (Foot switch not included)
- Dual 1/4” Outputs
- Power Output: 150 Watts / 8 ohms; 300 Watts / 4 ohms (with extension cabinet)
- Operating Power condition: 100 – 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 16.75”H X 15.75”W X 13.75”D (42.54cm H x 40.0cm W x 34.92cm D)
- Weight: 27 LBS (12.24 Kg)
- Dimensions: 19.5”L x 17.5”D x 22”H (49.53 cm L x 44.45 cm D x 55.88 cm H)
- Weight: 34 LBS (15.42 Kg)