Alembic Mark King Standard (99MJ12XXX)

Bass Buddy

Bass Buddy

Bassix
ß5.643
Alembic Mark King Standard.jpg

I have been a collector of basses for many years and I have decided to let go a substantial number of them as I don't play most of them anymore.

All of the basses that I offer are in perfect condition, have been set up professionally and have no issues at all!!!

Up for sale is a mint Alembic Mark King Standard (4-string, 34” scale) with a maple top from 1999:

This bass is in mint condition and comes with a customised flight case.

4-string

Scale length 34.00”
Thru body neck 3 maple + 2 walnut pinstripes
Fingerboard ebony
Nut width 1.750
24th fret width 2.250
Body material mahogany
Truss rods dual, body adjust
Body depth 1.50
Finish high gloss polyester with satin neck
Pickups AXY4
Controls vol, pan, low-pass filter with q switch x2
Tailpiece solid brass, bird
Machine heads Gold Alembic-Gotoh

I live in Switzerland, Zurich area. I do not ship basses. The basses can be tested locally. Unfortunately I cannot trade basses. All prices are firm.
Please contact harmonbass@gmail.com

PRICE EUR 3,250.00 (CHF 3,950.00)

The price for this intrument now is USD 9,200.00 (see Alembic's homepage).

The bass amplification shown is also for sale: Glockenklang Bass Art and Crown Power-Tech 3 (760 watts into 4 ohms in Stereo mode when both channels driven and 1,525 watts into 8 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode.) This entire stack, including the 19" case, Lexicon Alex Processor, Adam Hall power supply and cables go for EUR 775.00 (CHF 950.00). The two Peavey 210 TX speaker cabs will be given for free when you decide to buy the bass amplification. Everything is in perfect working order. You will not find so much detail, warmth or headroom in any digital amp!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zurück
Oben Unten