buy from MusicStore.de

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
I

Ionel

Bassix
ß4.639
EU friends, I need to share with you and very bad experience with MusicStore.de. After I buy and pay for some items I get order confirmation. All ok till now but after some hours I get an email where Music Store asking me more money for shipping telling that the shipping is more much than I pay. But I pay on their website cart, the price that they show when make on line payment.
So if you buy something from them and pay, waiting to be asked to pay more.

Salut Ionele, imi pare rau ca ai avut probleme. Obicei musicstore este reliabil. E probabil ca pretul pentru livrare in strainatate nu e inclus. Pe pagina lor e scris ca costa 20 € si este gratuit numai de 395 €.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello. i pay 20euro as they ask me to pay .I pay with credit card direct on website the items and shiping t oRomania 20 euro .Then i get email from MusicStore and the yask me 40 euro more for shiping if i want the item that i already pay for

Then i get email from MusicStore and the yask me 40 euro more for shiping if i want the item that i already pay for
How heavy is the stuff you bought?
Musicstore states:
Standard Delivery
Shipping duration3-7 Days
Shipping CostsWe usually ship free of charge if the order value exceeds € 395.00. Under this we charge a flat rate of € 20.00. In special cases we charge the actual freight costs for orders weighting more than 31.5 kg. An employee will contact the customer beforehand.

.is not normal to ask for more money after pay for items and shipping .

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Call/write MusicStore and ask for clarification. They can tell you what´s going on (although I think, "anbra" is correct with his guess but they missed to inform you...).

Dear Ionel,

contrary to your claim, you have not paid the order yet. Actually, what you have done is place the order, upon which the amount has been merely reserved. As anbra has correctly guessed, ordering three bass cases is indeed bulky, so normal shipping costs don't cover it any more. That's why we have contacted you before confirming your order. Please stick to the facts, before slandering anyone.

Best regards

Dear Ionel,

contrary to your claim, you have not paid the order yet. Actually, what you have done is place the order, upon which the amount has been merely reserved. As anbra has correctly guessed, ordering three bass cases is indeed bulky, so normal shipping costs don't cover it any more. That's why we have contacted you before confirming your order. Please stick to the facts, before slandering anyone.

Best regards
Sorry buy i paid with credit card and money go from my card . if you cant make the cart to show correctly the shipping price for item you sale is not my problem . I buy and pay the price you ask me to pay in your website cart . Is not normal after i pay to ask for more money for shipping because you make an mistake .
Not an problem i make an complain to Germany ECC

Call/write MusicStore and ask for clarification. They can tell you what´s going on (although I think, "anbra" is correct with his guess but they missed to inform you...).
if they miss to inform me is not my problem ,I paid what they ask me to pay . To ask more money after payment ,becosue you make an mistake is thief

Please read my previous answer again, as you seem to have trouble understanding the principle of a credit card reservation. Again: you have not paid anything yet.
So this is not payment to you .....

Anhänge

• Music Store 6.jpg
    Music Store 6.jpg
    641,3 KB · Aufrufe: 336
Sorry, to disappoint you, but no, it's not. It's still a reservation, since we have not withdrawn the payment. When you place an order, the amount is blocked on your credit card to ensure payment. Once the order is processed, only then the reservation is actually withdrawn, that's a payment.
To cut things short: the reservation has been lifted and your order cancelled.

Also, for your own sake: please don't post screenshots of your credit card transactions online, it's for your safety.

Sorry, to disappoint you, but no, it's not. It's still a reservation, since we have not withdrawn the payment. When you place an order, the amount is blocked on your credit card to ensure payment. Once the order is processed, only then the reservation is actually withdrawn, that's a payment.
To cut things short: the reservation has been lifted and your order cancelled.

Also, for your own sake: please don't post screenshots of your credit card transactions online, it's for your safety.
Sorry to inform you but if money are not in my credit card that means I make the payment .Is not my problem when and how you will get the money in your account . But ECC germany will solve this
also to cut things money are not in my card .
This is how you treat your customers ,trying to cheat them and ask more money for your mistake .Do you thing if you cancel the order will solve this ??? you are wrong ,I'm member on lot of fakebook music groups .....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
You can be in my place. I dont wish You to buy and pay for Something and after seler ask You more money

please check the conditions of your credit card company on how payment with your credit card actually works. if its a prepaid card the money is most likely simply reserved for the shop, so you know there is a transaction in progress, and you dont buy other stuff in the meantime, exceeding your limit... that does not mean musicstore actually has your money, its only reserved for them and if they cancel your order, the money will show up on your card again...

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Zurück
Oben Unten