Custom built GONDA 6-string el. Bass

D

dusangreno

Bassix
ß1.183
Hello Everybody,
I'm selling a one of a kind custom built GONDA 6-string electric bass guitar w / active and passive electronics. Specs :. Gotoh bridge, Hipshot USA Tuning Keys, 9V battery box for, Gotoh pickguard, J-Retro
Exclusive Electronics, north beach Big Single Coil pickups, rock maple neck, Alder body. Arctic white color. The instrument is brand new, no traces of use. Price is flexible. So I'm willing to trade it for a YAMAHA TRB 5P or ROLAND VB-99 V-bass system or Bass Cabinets like Aguilar, TECAMP, Orange etc.

Please, email me at if any interests dusangreno@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Anhänge

• IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    638 KB · Aufrufe: 321
  • IMAG0019.jpg
    IMAG0019.jpg
    731,8 KB · Aufrufe: 279
  • IMAG0020.jpg
    IMAG0020.jpg
    484,5 KB · Aufrufe: 309
  • IMAG0030.jpg
    IMAG0030.jpg
    550,7 KB · Aufrufe: 265
Hi dusangreno,
Your bass looks interesting to me.
Where can I get some more information?
Who build the bass and where?
What is your price and what is the regualar price?
Where are you from?
Thanks for answering,
Klaus Dengler

Hello,

I'd like to give some additional information on the guitar.
The weight is 4,35 kg.
The neck has 24 frets and it is 2 octaves.

I sell this guitar because I have more guitars like this one. This is an absolutely professional instrument. It is a real custom shop bass. It was put together by using the best materials and the best hardware. Craftsmanship, paint job and everything is TOP notch.

I'm in Slovakia but sending the instrument to Germany is NO problem.
Don't hesitate to ask me if you are interested.
Best Regards,
Dusan Greno

Hey All,

The bass is in Slovakia. Shipping would be no problem to Germany.
The bass was built by an internationally acclaimed professional builder Stefan Gonda. He's got his custom shop located in Slovakia. The string spacing is 18 mm at the bridge. The scale is 34" and the weight of the instrument is 4,35 kg. Alder body, Maple neck.

My price is 1500 €. This price is quite cheap, it's a good price because the guitar is put together by using only the best materials. This is the 3rd guitar for me from this builder that's why I have a lower price. Normally a guitar like this is around 3000-4000 €.

On this guitar only the hardware was 750€. If you add the wood, the craftsmanship etc 1500€ is a very good price. On the other hand the guitar is a one off. You can't buy anything like this in a guitar shop no matter what.

Thank You for your interest.
Best regards,
Dusan Greno

Zurück
Oben Unten