Lakland Skyline Hollowbody

Jakubko

Jakubko

Bassix
ß3.082
Dear fellow bass players,

up for sale my beautiful Lakland Skyline Hollowbody in sparkle gold. This is the original version with Bartolini pickups (switchable single coil / humbucker). Bass is in very good condition, plays beautifully with a nice low action set. Doesn't neck dive thanks to a small headstock and lightweight licensed by Hipshot tuners. Weight on my bathroom scale is around 4.5 kg. As for the sounds, you can get lot of them: from an old school thump with the neck pickup soloed, to full round and slightly scooped sound with both pickups, to nice growl from bridge pickup in humbucker mode.

More pics upon request.

I'm located in Bratislava, Slovakia.

Willing to ship the bass, extras would include a wide nylon Warwick strap, soft gigbag and set of flatwound strings (the bass was strung with them when I bought it).

€ 850 + shipping.

Thanks!

Jakub

Anhänge

• 2014-11-30-454.jpg
    2014-11-30-454.jpg
    583,3 KB · Aufrufe: 231
  • 2014-11-30-459.jpg
    2014-11-30-459.jpg
    644,2 KB · Aufrufe: 208
  • 2014-11-30-457.jpg
    2014-11-30-457.jpg
    605,1 KB · Aufrufe: 197
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Still up for sale! Price reduced to €850 + possible trades. Basses, amps, combos, wireless. Only same or lower value + cash my way.

I love the colour of your bass. I've got the same model in sunburst. A great bass. If you rather like this bass in sunburst, I'd be willing to swap for this golden HB...

Thanks for the offer! Yes it is a lovely bass. Also in sunburst. The thing is, I have a very little use for this bass at the moment. If traded, that´s why I would prefer another kind of bass.

Hi Jakub! Is this Bass still here? I'm VERY INTERESTED!!! I live in Vienna, which is not so far to drive...

Hi Harry. Yes, it is. Please write me a personal message and we can arrange meeting if you like :-)

Zurück
Oben Unten