• Private Kleinanzeigen von Bassisten für Bassisten. Gewerbliche Angebote sind unerwünscht! Wir empfehlen Gesprächsverläufe mit Käufern/Verkäufern mit einem Screenshot zu dokumentieren, da wir nur im Klagefall Auszüge aus Gesprächsverläufen herausgeben können! Weitere Informationen zu den Kleinanzeigen findet ihr in den bassic.de Richtlinien für Kleinanzeigen.
SpcMnk

Pavel Aryel Deluxe 6-string

SpcMnk

SpcMnk

Bassix
ß2.396
SpcMnk hat ein neues Inserat eingestellt:

Pavel Aryel Deluxe 6-string - Pavel Aryel Deluxe 6-string

Apologies for the English, I do read and speak German, but writing is something else.

For sale is this gorgeous and real great sounding Pavel Aryel Deluxe 6string, build by Texan master builder Pavel de la Fuente. One of those builders that are better in building then doing business... so these basses are really hard to get and in Europe this is one of the only ones. The neck is simply amazing and possibly the most comfortable 6 I've ever played. (reference: Xotic, Marleaux, F-Bass...

Weitere Informationen zu diesem Inserat ...

Hey SpcMnk,
great bass and in fact THIS is my old bass!
I used that live with my former neo-prog band Martigan. Played a great gig with it at the Progfarm in Bakkeveen in 2009.
Good luck with the sale!
If I had the money….
Oliver

Anhänge

• 2128248F-E425-4DBF-99F7-BC53D1A68931.jpeg
    2128248F-E425-4DBF-99F7-BC53D1A68931.jpeg
    58,4 KB · Aufrufe: 95
Hi Oliver, thank you for sharing a piece of the history of this bass!! Cool to see it in action! I hate to let it go, it is indeed a great bass!
And of course, feel free to make an offer :-)

It would be good, to show some pictures of the back (neck joint, etc.). Thanks.

Zurück
Oben Unten