• Private Kleinanzeigen von Bassisten für Bassisten. Gewerbliche Angebote sind unerwünscht! Wir empfehlen Gesprächsverläufe mit Käufern/Verkäufern mit einem Screenshot zu dokumentieren, da wir nur im Klagefall Auszüge aus Gesprächsverläufen herausgeben können! Weitere Informationen zu den Kleinanzeigen findet ihr in den bassic.de Richtlinien für Kleinanzeigen.

Sandberg Thinline 5 [beendet]

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Mikkel-Skov

Mikkel-Skov

Bassix
ß5.544
Mikkel-Skov hat ein neues Inserat eingestellt:

Sandberg Thinline 5 - Sandberg Thinline 5

Up for sale is this amazing fretless bass from Sandberg. I believe this is one of the early Thinlines. It has been played alot and it has signs of normal use. Some dings and dongs .. and some whitenening of the finish, but nothing that bothers really. It plays effortlessly and sounds amazing. Very lightweight - around 3.4 kg Thanks to the chambering.
Delano humbucking pickup, sandberg tuners and custom sandberg bridge piece.

Trades with a four string can be interesting .. both fretless...

Weitere Informationen zu diesem Inserat ...

Hi, here are some photos. Other a body joint to the neck slightly crack due to the neck pocket (nothing moved from many years) is super tight and a neck removed once take that; the bass is totally new..., frets, neck, body, you can set it low frets are perfect. New, new, new...

A question is about the preamp on your bass, do this thinline got one ? What are the controls ? Also I would like to konw the string spacing from string to string at the bridge (from center to center of the string : B to E, E to A etc...)
I have a feeling your bass is really great, from what I have heard on the internet my expectations are high. I think of eberhardt weber 5 string electric upright... Really I am interested. But I would like more photos on the dings dongs...

Anhänge

• IMGP2576.JPG
    IMGP2576.JPG
    308,3 KB · Aufrufe: 34
  • IMGP2574.JPG
    IMGP2574.JPG
    536,5 KB · Aufrufe: 40
  • IMGP2575.JPG
    IMGP2575.JPG
    525,1 KB · Aufrufe: 34
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.