Talkbass ist down?

TalkBass

We are so sorry for the massive outage we are experiencing. The datacenter where we are hosted suffered a catastrophic power outage. A routine load test of a generator caused a fire, fire suppression systems, and the fire department cutting power to the complex.
We are awaiting word on whether our servers are affected by water damage and at that time will determine whether to spin up new servers at a different location, and restore from backups.
Again we are so sorry for the outage. Rest assured we do have automatic offsite backups and will do all we can to get back online with the shortest disruption possible

Update: City inspectors have given green light to go forward with powering up. Electricians are now on site at webnx in Utah where we are hosted. Repairs are underway. We should be online “within the next day or two”.
Whether or not that is acceptable to me is a decision I’ll be making with my server management team tonight. Other option is of course to build new servers and restore from backups.

TalkBass

We are so sorry for the massive outage we are experiencing. The datacenter where we are hosted suffered a catastrophic power outage. A routine load test of a generator caused a fire, fire suppression systems, and the fire department cutting power to the complex.
We are awaiting word on whether our servers are affected by water damage and at that time will determine whether to spin up new servers at a different location, and restore from backups.
Again we are so sorry for the outage. Rest assured we do have automatic offsite backups and will do all we can to get back online with the shortest disruption possible

Update: City inspectors have given green light to go forward with powering up. Electricians are now on site at webnx in Utah where we are hosted. Repairs are underway. We should be online “within the next day or two”.
Whether or not that is acceptable to me is a decision I’ll be making with my server management team tonight. Other option is of course to build new servers and restore from backups.

danke!

auf die Idee, in facebook nachzuschauen, bin ich gar nicht gekommen

Zurück
Oben Unten