For sale wonderful and rare Leduc MNV6 headless

K-Fra

K-Fra

Bassix
ß176
Hi,

I'm french and I sell my Leduc MNV6 headless, a rare bass of one of the best luthier of the world. Made in 1991 but in very good condition like you can see on the pictures.
- Mahagoni body
- 3 parts bolt-on neck, quarter sawn maple on the side and birdseye maple on the middle, birdseye maple fretboard and pickups cover
(All the wood used on this bass have more 100years old)
- Leduc headless bridge system with bronze saddles, 18mm string spacing.
- Leduc/Benedetti single coil hight impedance pickups
- East U-Retro Deluxe preamp (it's a upgrade) with volume, blend, bass/treeble stacked with push/pull bright, mid/mid frequencies stacked, tone witch work in active and passive mode, active/passive switch and a active blend/pickups series switch. It has also the BLI-01 module for to indicate when the life of the 18V battery system is getting towards the end of its life.
Incredible weight, only 3,5kg!!!
I played on many great bass (Fodera, Roscoe, Warrior, Tobias, Warwick,...) and this Leduc have the best neck I know, very very thin neck, super fast and extra low action.
Really a fantastic bass...
The bass is sold with his Leduc gig-bag and I offer a large black leather padded strap with dunlop straplock, Elixir strings (it use standart strings not double-ball strings).
My price for this beauty is 2000euro (a new it's 4000euro)

Best regards

mnv610.jpg

sam_2010.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
thank's for the offer but no trade please, I need a new wood machine for my workshop...

You have a nice bass, it is an brother of mine, look at my Avatar. Mine was made in 1992. Much luck by selling.

Hi and thank's a lot,
I Know the Sanox Logabass they are designed by my friend Christophe Leduc and made in Japan by Sanox between 1992 and 94, I played on 14 Logabass and I have again 3, really great little bass and I like them a lot but very different of a true handmade Leduc :-) it's like if you compare a MTD Kingston with a USA MTD for exemple...
Thank's again for luck, I hope this baby going to find a great player, it want play a lot and hot :D
Greating

oh, an advice for your Logabass, change his preamp, the original is not very good (it is in 2 parts, first part in the cavity control and the second is under the bridge, this preamp was a choice of Sanox not christophe), put a Barto NTMB-918 or a Aguilar OBP-3 (not all the preamp can to go in the little cavity of the Logabass and I tested all the preamp possibility for me the 2 best with the original pickups and this bass are the NTMB and the OBP-3), it's like night and day guarantee ;-) after the pickups are good. With this upgrade you will have a sound like a Roscoe SKB bass :-)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
hi I play also an Leduc masterpiece 6 with headstock. this is one of the best basses i ever played!
for me the only thing is that I am normaly a 5 string player....

great, Yes Christophe made fantastic instruments, I played also on 2 Masterpiece (1 fretted and 1 fretless)
I'm also more 5 string and the only 6 string bass that I can to play are the Leduc because of his incredible neck profil, all is easy on this bass.
it has 19mm at the first fret and 20,5mm at the 12th, sincerly the best neck I ever played...
The Leduc MNV6 is a super modern jazz bass with a crazy organic sound and It takes place alone in the mix, naturally and magnificently...
And only 3,5kg for this great 6 string bass... incredible confort guarantee...

I'm a serious seller, I'm on basschat, talkbass, onlybass forum with only great feedback and I have sold a other great Leduc MNV6 last year on bassmarkt...
For the payment I accepte bank transfer and Paypal and the bass will be shipped in a tank packaging :-)

Hi, K-Fra! I really like the guitar you selling. It's great and I hope it doesn't have any serious defects or flaws. I'd like to buy it.

Hi Alex,
all work perfectly for sure, I play with it all days and it's a fantastic bass ;-)
I can send you other pictures tomorrow if you need and if you want buy it send me a private message...
Greatting

Alex reserved the Leduc but now nothing news...

The Leduc is still for sale :-)

Alex is come back and I wait his payment...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zurück
Oben Unten