FS: Mesa Boogie Bass 400+ and Mesa 410

Mikkel-S

Mikkel-S

Bassix
ß2.350
Up for sale is my old Mesa rig. Nice condition for its age. A bit of preamp tube crackle - but that is a cheap fix.

The rig is located in Denmark. I will transport it to the danish / german border for pickup.

Price: 1200 Euro incl. Gator flightcase.

IMG_8737_zpsaptpxcsq.jpg

Yes. Price for the whole rig.. Priced to sell and also I have in mind that this is a german/austrian forum, so, it will need some hours on the road!
I can't ship it.. So, collection at the Danish / German border. (Flensburg area).

Damn - i seriously need a connection to the people at the northern border of Germany. =)

Och Flobert, guck doch mal in den Versand- und Abholtrööt. Und der profamateur wohnt doch grob in der Nähe von Flensburg. Vielleicht geht da was...

This week and next week i will not be able to deliver in the Flensburg area. However pickup from Herning (my city) will be easy to arrange. Its 165km from Flensburg - autobahn all the way.

This week and next week i will not be able to deliver in the Flensburg area. However pickup from Herning (my city) will be easy to arrange. Its 165km from Flensburg - autobahn all the way.

Awesome. I just have to drive 900km?!
To be honest: Best Price ever seen for a rig like that...but it´s too far away for me.

Yo! Doch eigentlich wollte ich dir erstmal 'nen Olibass auf's Auge drücken! Seit ich den(!) habe ist nix mehr mit Aufhörgedanken, sondern feinstes Equipment piled up to the sun...
Nu muß mein Vadder wohl doch bei mir einziehen, aber jetzt habe ich ja nachhaltige Meinungsverstärker zum zeitlichen begrenzen durch LÄÄÄRM! Alien+Boogie=alleine wohnen :teufel:

Froh ich bin.
Sorry Flobert,sorry Pit, sorry...

Yo! Doch eigentlich wollte ich dir erstmal 'nen Olibass auf's Auge drücken! Seit ich den(!) habe ist nix mehr mit Aufhörgedanken, sondern feinstes Equipment piled up to the sun...
Nu muß mein Vadder wohl doch bei mir einziehen, aber jetzt habe ich ja nachhaltige Meinungsverstärker zum zeitlichen begrenzen durch LÄÄÄRM! Alien+Boogie=alleine wohnen :teufel:

Froh ich bin.
Sorry Flobert,sorry Pit, sorry...

Du weißt aber schon, dass ich dich jetzt im Auge habe und künfte Verkäufe mit MESA-Content verfolge... =)

Waaaahnsinn.
Die Story kann Chris noch in Jahren erzählen...wie er nach Dänemark gefahren ist um nen Mesa 400 plus passende 410er zu holen. Irre.

Zurück
Oben Unten