Gebraucht HK-Edelbass

penke62

penke62

Bassix
ß200
First, I hope it's ok to write in english. I'm from Sweden, und mein Deutsh is pretty bad. I'm visiting Hamburg next weekend, and I'm looking for a used HK-Edelbass. It used to be for sale on Ebay, but I can't find them anymore. Can anyone of you help me to where I can find one? 4 oder 5-seiter is the same to me.

Henrik

Hi Henrik,

I don't know if HK ships to Sweden ...
Here is the HK website where you can buy them new: www.hk-instruments.de

The quality of HK instruments is sometimes okay, sometimes ... improvable ...
You won't get more than you pay for ...
Only death is for free - and it costs your life ...

I once had a HK Telecaster guitar. I have been tinkering on instruments for 30 years or more. So, I can make the best out of an instrument. My Telecaster was okay and I could eliminate the major mistakes. You can have good luck or bad luck - as some photos prove ...

Have a nice time in Hamburg!
Andreas

Be sure, You really get what you've paid for... even if HK described it as "Edelbass" , it may look like an "Edelbass" but no one is able to build an instrument with good or usable components for that price. Just another china ware- importer or relabeler... Most of those intruments are sold via EBAY for less the price you see on their homepage (new and directly from HK...). One funny thing is... HK-Instruments is placed in Bückeburg, a town 20km near me and is totally unknown to our local musicians ... Seems to be a import-export-storage with a bureau and no showroom or workshop.

Greets
Stefan

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
It is interesting that you have that opinion. In Sweden they are sold under the name Woodo, and are not thought of as bad instruments. There are some small differences, but it's the same basses from the same factory, on doubt. I'm greatful for your thoughts.

Henrik

Zitat:Original erstellt von: penke62

It is interesting that you have that opinion. In Sweden they are sold under the name Woodo, and are not thought of as bad instruments. There are some small differences, but it's the same basses from the same factory, no doubt. I'm greatful for your thoughts.

Henrik

Zitat:Original erstellt von: penke62

It is interesting that you have that opinion. In Sweden they are sold under the name Woodo, and are not thought of as bad instruments. There are some small differences, but it's the same basses from the same factory, no doubt. I'm greatful for your thoughts.

Henrik

Zurück
Oben Unten