Please help: Clover Bass

4low

Über-Bayudankse
Body and controls layout lead to the Clover Apeiron... Pickup / PU position and especially PG shape are confusing...
Probably a very early model or custom made...
Try to reach Jörg Neugebauer - he used to be the owner of Clover, and he aldo worked there before he owned the company... he should know for sure... however, he is sometimes hard to contact, and, as he sold Clover last year, I am not sire wether he still works for them... Good luck!

Willi960

Bassix
ß5.923
Market prices are always difficult.... I would say round about 600€... but without any guarantee. Maybe you can add some Money when the Bass is in a very good condition or if the bass "speaks" to you..

4low

Über-Bayudankse
...could be right... but then it must have been an old version of the Xpression... the newer ones look very different, esp. PU configuration and electronics layout...
This here is an old Apeiron: http://www.guitarmaniacs.de/html/users/saitenreiter/saitenreiter-bass-clover2.shtml
In their History, Clover went through many different phases - especially PU and Electronics... remember, the founders of Clover are now running Delano...
Some of rhe old Clover basses, such as the Slapper, are still in demand... the reputation and market value of the newer models was destroyed by Clover themselves (eBay, etc.)... unfortunately, because they are wonderfully crafted and well sounding instruments...
Difficult to determine value, but you can easily find relatively new Avengers below 700 - 800 Euros (used to be around 1500 in stores only 2 years ago)... I would guess yours is significantly below that...

Edit: just saw Willy's comment and would agree...

Mitglieder jetzt online

Oben Unten