• Private Kleinanzeigen von Bassisten fĂŒr Bassisten. Gewerbliche Angebote sind unerwĂŒnscht! Wir empfehlen GesprĂ€chsverlĂ€ufe mit KĂ€ufern/VerkĂ€ufern mit einem Screenshot zu dokumentieren, da wir nur im Klagefall AuszĂŒge aus GesprĂ€chsverlĂ€ufen herausgeben können! Weitere Informationen zu den Kleinanzeigen findet ihr in den bassic.de Richtlinien fĂŒr Kleinanzeigen.
stephan

(Suche) SUCHE Pedulla MVP (bundierter 5-Saiter)

Status
FĂŒr weitere Antworten geschlossen.
stephan

stephan

BeitrÀge
Lösungen
Bassix
ß76.117
stephan hat ein neues Inserat eingestellt:

SUCHE Pedulla MVP (Buzz oder bundierter 5-Saiter) - SUCHE Pedulla MVP (Buzz oder bundierter 5-Saiter)

Happy new year! 🎉

Ich interessiere mich fĂŒr einen Pedulla MVP. Von Interesse sind vorrangig ein bundierter FĂŒnfsaiter (nicht schwerer als 4,3 Kg) oder ein viersaitiger Fretless. FĂŒr mich kĂ€men auch Player mit Spielspuren in Frage - dann allerdings nicht zu utopischen Sammlerpreisen, da diese Instrumente keine Wertsteigerung mehr erfahren werden.

Weitere Informationen zu diesem Inserat ...

Hi! I apologize I can not write in German, I was wondering how can you estimate that these instruments will not increase in value. Especially now that Pedulla has retired from building them. Just a curiosity, I do not want to be polemic. thanks Achille

Hi! I apologize I can not write in German, I was wondering how can you estimate that these instruments will not increase in value. Especially now that Pedulla has retired from building them. Just a curiosity, I do not want to be polemic. thanks Achille
Maybe my wording was not the best. I‘m talking about clearly well used instruments like this one, that I think is well overpriced. I actually had it in my hands and it looks even worse in reality than on the photos. Now I would buy this one if the price was around 1800, but not over 3400 € like the sellers wants. Such used instruments are no collectors’ trophys and should be priced reasonably. Do you know what I mean?

Yes definitely. I agree with you about that MVP in the link, price is excessive. Actually by coincidence I have exactly the same bass and a couple of years ago I paid 1450eur for it. Nevertheless I noticed the price going up, they will never reach the crazy amounts of vintage instruments however I expect a constant increase, at least for those in good conditions. By the way the quality of Pedulla is outstanding, it's a good choice!

Apart from some minor issues I really liked the bass, so that‘s why I‘m looking for one.

Status
FĂŒr weitere Antworten geschlossen.

ZurĂŒck
Oben Unten