Die Parkbank (Laberecke nicht nur für Senioren )

Nachzutragen vom Montag.
animals.JPG

Die Brille über der Schulter des Gitarristen gehört dem Bassmännchen Roberto Ruiz...

Hier ist kein PC - den hat die IT am Montag abgeholt und seither isser wech :nix:
Tja, ich würde mich dann mal schleunigst auf dem Arbeitsmarkt umsehen. :D

Übrigens nehme ich den Benutzern manchmal auch den Rechner weg. Aber sie bekommen dann von mir ein Leihgerät. Und da hier Daten nicht lokal gespeichert werden dürfen, haben die (meisten) Anwender keine Probleme.

B. B. King is blues royalty. Can we agree on that? The man was playing the blues before most of us knew what a guitar was. For many of his early years, the man played an ES-335 before moving on to a Gibson ES-355. Said King in The Electric Guitar - An Illustrated Guide, "I knew I liked the 335 from the first time I played one...the neck was so thin and the body was so shallow so it was comfortable to play." Eventually, King named his favorite guitar, Lucille. And eventually, the man hooked up with Gibson to create the B. B. King Signature Edition, not surprisingly named "Lucille." Special touches include a fine tuner tailpiece, a semi-hollowbody design with no f-holes, multi-ply binding and Varitone circuitry. Hey, if you've ever heard this man play live, you know just how sweet or saucy he can make his guitar sing. The Gibson Lucille model is just like B. B.'s!

...ein wenig von beidem ;-)

B. B. King is blues royalty. Can we agree on that? The man was playing the blues before most of us knew what a guitar was. For many of his early years, the man played an ES-335 before moving on to a Gibson ES-355. Said King in The Electric Guitar - An Illustrated Guide, "I knew I liked the 335 from the first time I played one...the neck was so thin and the body was so shallow so it was comfortable to play." Eventually, King named his favorite guitar, Lucille. And eventually, the man hooked up with Gibson to create the B. B. King Signature Edition, not surprisingly named "Lucille." Special touches include a fine tuner tailpiece, a semi-hollowbody design with no f-holes, multi-ply binding and Varitone circuitry. Hey, if you've ever heard this man play live, you know just how sweet or saucy he can make his guitar sing. The Gibson Lucille model is just like B. B.'s!

...ein wenig von beidem ;-)
Des war auch ein Bleedmann :D
Hätt der Tele oder Strat gspielt wisst ma was es war :D

Zurück
Oben Unten