Sammelbestellung Dexter's Preamp (Alembic F2B Clone)

Well, well, well. Writing history might be a bit over the top, but one could call this being very successfull story. Congratulation:great:! You have got a lot of work ahead of you, @DeXTeR.

To not make things any more complicated than they are allready, I will patiently wait until you offically sell THE PREAMP via your webshop.

Ok so we have
1. goldbass
2. PA-Trick
3. touchdown
4. anbra
5. claudio
6. Bassbernd99
7. OliB.
8. danielthieme
9. SVK
10. bassscherbe
11. Clemens
12. Flaschbier
13. stephan (13... a good number)
14. aBaxxi
15. Tanner

@Sir Adrian Fish thank you for your very nice words. Indeed ... is a story that i'm struggling with for couple of years now and trying to overcome all the bumps and holes in the road (there is a long way until i'm going to hit that but ...)
The preamp as i said is in the final design state (that would be the PCB and the design of the enclosure - still thinking on the best option).
The only place that the first batch will be available will be here, in other words the first batch will be made only for bassic and will not be available on the site and/or by personal order on FB is the least i can do for all your help and trust.

The only place that the first batch will be available will be here, in other words the first batch will be made only for bassic and will not be available on the site and/or by personal order on FB is the least i can do for all your help and trust.
I like that idea... a special Edition or should I say "The BASSIC-Edition";-).

Well, under these circumstances I guess you might as well put me on the pre-order list too -if still posible.

Forgive me if it was already said before: Will the knob for mid control have a wider range than the one on Mki? The sweetspot was a bit narrow and I remember someone changing the pot value to make up for that.

Updated list is:
1. goldbass
2. PA-Trick
3. touchdown
4. anbra
5. claudio
6. Bassbernd99
7. OliB.
8. danielthieme
9. SVK
10. bassscherbe
11. Clemens
12. Flaschbier
14. aBaxxi
15. Tanner
16. Darken
17. Sir Adrian Fish

The MID freq pot is going to be changed (that was changed also on the MKII) but is going to have a small mod that you can choose: original MK1 or modified MK2 and UP :-)
Forgive me if it was already said before: Will the knob for mid control have a wider range than the one on Mki? The sweetspot was a bit narrow and I remember someone changing the pot value to make up for that.

The PCB design is taking shape and started to test individual modules.
The new list is:

1. goldbass
2. PA-Trick
3. touchdown
4. anbra
5. claudio
6. Bassbernd99
7. OliB.
8. danielthieme
9. SVK
10. bassscherbe
11. Clemens
12. Flaschbier
14. aBaxxi
15. Tanner
16. Darken
17. Sir Adrian Fish
18. Kasho
19. rkoch

One more question to the new preamp:

Is the DI-Signal switchable pre-/post-EQ?

I want to give a clean Instrument signal to the mixer.

I'm very happy with my "old" Dexter's Preamp but reducing the DI-Box would be a great thing and spends more place on the board.

@DeXTeR
Could you possibly throw in an on/off-switch? This would be a great feature for changing basses without having to turn down the volume knob on the pre if once set. I would appreciate this very much.

@f_luxus
Naja..."Bitte beachten Sie, dass das Signal bei aktiven E-Bässen mit Tip-Ring-Sleeve Abgriff zur Aktivierung der Stromversorgung nicht "Stumm" geschaltet wird."
:opa:

Zurück
Oben Unten