Peavey Bässe

Welcome, highlander,
You're a fool for Peavey, aren't you?
Well, let's have a look.
There's a nice Patriot, black one, and a T-20, alright. Is it a Zodiac then, dressed in black? Rare... and a T-20 natural, a Milestone etc.
Great stuff!

cu
us

Thank you uncool sam.

I am indeed crazy for Peavey. B-90 active in blue, Cirrus BXP, 2 Foundations white 5 string and black 4 string,G-Bass,Grind BXP NT,International,
Milestone 2 Millennium BXP, Patriot,2 T 40,T 20,Zodiac EXP and Zodiac DE.

One of the still needs rebuild, the body came from America everything else from Bulgaria. The Zodiac DE now has a Millennium neck and Entwistle Neo
pickups instead of the SD Basslines. There is also a Foundation project ongoing but using a T 40 neck,it needs a SF pickup to complete.

You can never have too many Peaveys.

This week more Peavey Goodness has arrived in Scotland.

First this 1989 Dyna came from Florida
Dyna Bass (2).JPG

Then my T 45 finally landed
T 45 (5).jpg

Both required work done due to neck bow in particular the T 45.
Hopefully after a few days all will be well.

The neck on the T-45 which straightened out and now plays well.
The Peaveys got added to this week by another member of the clan. This Fury from 92 arrived from the US on Thursday.
[ATTACH = full] 29258 [/ ATTACH]

Very nice player. uncool sam's Patriot would make a fine stable mate for it I think.

Anhänge

• Fury (2).jpg
    Fury (2).jpg
    86,3 KB · Aufrufe: 190
kodiac, you are mad! :D
The mask behind the basses is scary...

So many bassguitars, i guess you can choose the perfect fitting Peavey for each stage-outfit.
:bier:

Keep on posting, kb!
You never can do enough pictures, you know ;-).
I like Peavey bass guitars, and the price is always reasonable (maybe except for the T-40 hype these days...but they're great!).

cheers
us

Thank you fellas.

It is a sad picture this next one: -O
Pain of Peavey (3).jpg

I still have not swapped the switches on the T-40 or the wired pickups.Once done it wants to join it's younger brother. 79 on the left, 78 on the right. The Foundation will be re-routed to Entistle PXBN for pickup, this will differentiate from the normal P / J by having the Super Ferrite at the bridge, though the bridge May need moving to accommodated the 20 fret neck.

More to come Peavey brothers

Es hat eine lange Zeit seit dem letzten Peavey post.I wurden vom Bass Uke von Thomann abgelenkt , aber Sie wollen nicht hören , dass Sie Peavey möchten.

Hier ist mein Sternzeichen DE . Es kam zu mir mit einem gebrochenen Hals, so wurde dies für eine Millennium neck.I getauscht auch vertauscht die Seymour Duncan Pickups für Bassline Entwistle PBXN und JBXN Pickups, viel stärker als die Pickups Basslines .

Es muss mit den Entwistles genommen werden, da sie eine größere Aufnahme als normal und erfordern ein tieferes Niederlage im body.Strung mit meinem Lieblings Roundwound Saiten Rotosound Nexus, dieser Bass ist sehr hell und ich haben eine sehr geringe Wirkung auf sie.

Sie ist eine Freude, sondern der Hölle spielen , sauber zu halten .
Zodiac DE (5).jpg

Right I better repeat the important parts.The neck was broken when I got it so was swapped for a Millennium neck.
The Seymour Duncans were also swapped for Entwistle PBXN and JBXN pickups,these have a far higher output but
are also bigger in size so the pickup routs had to be enlarged and the pickguard trimmed to make them fit.

Strung with the Rotosound Nexus it now plays fast and loud as a bass with a metal pickguard should :bier:

No more Google Translate I promise.

Here's your translated text google-translated back to english: :D

"It has a long time since the last post.I Peavey Bass Uke were distracted from Thomann, but you do not want to hear that you want to Peavey.

Here is my zodiac sign DE. It came to me with a broken neck, it was for a Millennium neck.I exchanged and interchanged the Seymour Duncan Pickups for Bass Line Entwistle PBXN and JBXN pickups, much stronger than the pickups bass lines.

It must be taken with the Entwistle as they. A greater uptake than normal and require a deeper defeat in body.Strung with my favorite round wound strings Rotosound Nexus, this bass is very bright and I have very little effect on them

She is a joy, but hell play to keep clean."

I'm sorry guys. What good a translate service that turns out gibberish.

I took so long posting as I've been playing the Harley Benton Bass Uke.The Bass sounds bright and has a very low action and She is a joy to play
but hell to keep clean.

Hope that is better.

What would you like G bass or Grind next ?

Funny thing is that the re-translation is actually still a bit better than the German version.
Looks like Google knows the crap it produces and is even able to revert that partially.

Kinda cool somehow... :D

Zurück
Oben Unten