Sadowsky NYC Ash/Spalted Maple body, Maple/BR Rosewood neck/board

will4bass

will4bass

Bassix
ß1.935
SOLD 9 MARCH 2016

Unique specs. Perfect condition.

Sadowsky NYC Ash/Spalted Maple body, Maple/BR Rosewood neck.

Nordstrand dual coils with a three position switch that enables to choose single coils
like 70's position or like 60's position ór both ('humbucking').

This means the broadest imaginable soundscape from crispy Jazzbass-a-like sounds
to fat and friendly Precision-a-like sounds and surprisingly even Ken Smith-a-like sounds.

Very light (less than 8 lbs).
Original soft shell case included.

New price €6350
Asking price €3750

No trades unless it involves Fodera 5/6 string (34 inch/19mm), Ken Smith (older <90's 5 or 6 string) or Alleva Coppolo's 5 str. (34 inch)

Higher resolution pictures on request by e-mail (a great tip how to upload
these higher resolution pictures to basic.ch appreciated too!)

Anhänge

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
will4bass

will4bass

Bassix
ß1.935
Hi! No, it came originalky with Nordstrand Big Singles. Although I liked the sound with
both pickups on I found other position too
'wooly' and in general not very versatile.
I also tried Sadowsky humbuckers which sounded full and well balanced but -ofcourse- not as crispy, cutting and 'alive' as I felt the bass could sound. The Nordstrand dual Coils with the quite unique switching possibilities are offering great sound variety and bring the bass alive. I never knew pick ups make that kind of difference. By the way, the pick up cavity was untouched. The alternative pick ups I tried all fit perfectly.

will4bass

will4bass

Bassix
ß1.935
Had many cool reactions. Most of them however with less desirable trade proposals. After all... this bass is still available. (I am interested in 5 or 6 string Fodera (maple or ebony, 19mm, 34 inch) or 6 string Ken Smith basses, in general: the older the better!)

Oben Unten