Sammelbestellung Dexter's Preamp (Alembic F2B Clone)

Morjen......
Ist ja ruhig hier.
Ich vermisse so ein bisschen die Begeisterung die sich nach erfolgter Lieferung breitmachen müsste.
So nach dem Motto. Bor..... Endlich da. Der beste Sound den ich je hatte oder so.....
Woran liegt's ?

Das hoffe ich.
Ich überlege auch schon ob das Ding was für mich ist.....
Aber keiner traut sich offensichtlich mal an ein paar ordentliche Soundfiles..... Zumindest gibt's über den Vorgänger nix.
Ich bleibe gespannt ✔️

Moin :-) Also ich habe genau drei Dinge die für mich seit Jahren unverzichtbar sind: Human Base Roxy B5, Dexter Preamp und Vong Filter (Schalltechnik04). Damit schaffe ich es von Vintage bis modernem Sound alles abzubilden, selbst über PA. Was ich sonst noch brauche? Einen einigermaßen neutralen Amp (bei mir Markbass an FMC 2x110N2), oder halt ein Monitor der Bass kann. Die erste Aufnahme war übrigens ein Fender Jazzbass, für rockige Geschichten manchmal noch erste Wahl, aber selten.

Hey.
Danke erst Mal 👍
Ja auf der Decke FB Seite sind die Files weg......
Aber jetzt hab ich ja welche.

So the question of 'why isn't there more enthusiasm for the new Dexter-Preamp' in this thread, was already answered, since we're all still waiting for it :D
But for the second part of soundfiles, I also recorded a few new ones.

Similar to f_luxus, the dex is an important component in my main-rig.
The new version is supposed to sound pretty much the same, but with added low-pass and high-pass-filters and a DI-out (both of which I get now from extra-pedals, so the new dex-version will be a massive improvement in simplicity)

Soundfiles:
I played a G&L L2500 tribute into a TC Ditto-Looper and recorded that loop with different Dex-Settings into a Focusrite Scarlett.

- 3 files with a near-flat EQ (Bass and Treble turned down, Mid turned up all the way; see the tone-stack calculator https://www.guitarscience.net/tsc/fender.htm) and different gain-settings (about 9 o'clock, 12 and all the way up to 17:00)
- 'all12-mediumGain' means basically every knob to 12 o'clock
- 'noMids' is Bass and Treble all the way up, Mids completely down (see the tonestack calculator, it is an extreme setting)
- my bassic settings with Bass at 10:00, Mids at 14:00 and Treble at 12:00 with medium gain

:D

Anhänge

• DexDemo_Flat-mildGain.mp3
    420,3 KB · Aufrufe: 135
  • DexDemo_Flat-mediumGain.mp3
    426,1 KB · Aufrufe: 119
  • DexDemo_Flat-highGain.mp3
    429 KB · Aufrufe: 111
  • DexDemo_all12-mediumGain.mp3
    425,7 KB · Aufrufe: 121
  • DexDemo_noMids-mediumGain.mp3
    424,7 KB · Aufrufe: 155