plötzlicher überfluss:

Falls jemand Interesse hat: der fretless 4 Saiter (Post # 184) muss leider wieder gehen.
Top-Zustand. Kontakt über PN.

Nur mal so...

Muss aktuell in meiner Band bei einem Song aufs tiefe H runterstimmen.
Hätte nicht gedacht, das dies mein 4 Saiter so gut wiedergibt.bin begeistert. :claphands:

Wie sind da eure Erfahrungen ?

[QUOTE = "Coroma 69, post: 16917395, member: 12253"]
Hi Kodiakblair - where in Scotland are you from?
Chris
[/ QUOTE] Chris
I'm in Falkirk

Hi everyone, I’m looking to buy a Vigier with full carbon Neck (4/5 strings). Preferably in a nice color. Happy to hear offers if you have any :-)

Reaktionen: SGL
Thanks @cochise! I’m aware of those 2 :-) first one doesn’t have a full carbon neck. Second one I’m thinking about but prefer a nicer color

By the way, are these decent prices at the moment, in your opinion?:confused: I sold mine a couple of years ago for 950,- after quite a while, as no one seemed to be interested. It was an exact clone of the second one posted by @Cochise , up to more or less same condition (mine had a crack in the pickup bezel, that's why I'm sure it's not my former bass!:D)

By the way, are these decent prices at the moment, in your opinion?:confused: I sold mine a couple of years ago for 950,- after quite a while, as no one seemed to be interested. It was an exact clone of the second one posted by @Cochise , up to more or less same condition (mine had a crack in the pickup bezel, that's why I'm sure it's not my former bass!:D)

from what I’ve seen so far, these are the prices. Didn’t see anything below 1200, and the colored ones go for 1300-1500

Colored in good condition from 1500 and above. I have four Vigier, all Series III
2x 5 string (one Passion in red, one Passion in midnight blue)
2x 6 string (one Arpège in Burgundy, one Passion 6 in Midnight blue)
I always would prefer the carbon/wood construction over the full carbon (sound, feel) and always Series III
(I assume full carbon being Series II)

Zurück
Oben Unten