Sammelbestellung Dexter's Preamp (Alembic F2B Clone)

Congrats, Dexter! So you have to be Daddy during the day and Dexter at night. :D

Hallo zusammen,
Ich würde den Preamp vom Dexter gerne einmal ausprobieren, hat einer von euch seinen zufällig grade nicht dauerhaft in Benutzung, bzw wohnt in der Nähe von Oberhausen / NRW, so dass ich ihn mal testen könnte?
Können wir gerne alles per PN klären, dann spammen wir den Thread nicht so voll...

:bier:
Oli

Moin Oli,

ich habe durch Zufall gleich zwei am Start und kann dir gern einen leihen. Bei Gefallen kannst du ihn auch gern abnehmen, schreib mich einfach an.

Sehr gutes Ding!

Moin Oli,

ich habe durch Zufall gleich zwei am Start und kann dir gern einen leihen. Bei Gefallen kannst du ihn auch gern abnehmen, schreib mich einfach an.

Sehr gutes Ding!

Hallo Stefan,
Vielen Dank für dein Angebot, ich freue mich wie Bolle! Du hast Post :bier:

@derBassjung - ich melde mich bei dir, sobald der Dexter bei mir ist :great:.

Und auch wenn ich mich wiederhole:
Mann, ist das ein feines Forum, ich bin begeistert.
:prost:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Good morning guys. Long time no posts around here but is going to change :-)
I finally manage to start working on the MK2 preamp and hopefully the prototypes will be ready by the end of this year. Had a lot on my table lately as i had to work on some big automation projects for some big clients and i was out of the country quite a lot.
So this is the block schematic of the preamp and of course this version will have balanced output.
So ... stay tuned as this i do think it will be quite a nice project.

mk3.png

Nice. Looking forward to the new one. Had the old one, sold it because i have bought a retrobass. Honestly miss it due its higher "hotness" compared to the FMC.

The difference between "THE PREAMP" and Retrobass is the fact that the SMPS inside it was designed in a certain way.
The rest of the preamp i'm sure that is almost the same - MK1 V2 though do have more options available through the internal dip-switches.
I didn't own any Retrobass or see one inside so ... is only a guess.

Nice. Looking forward to the new one. Had the old one, sold it because i have bought a retrobass. Honestly miss it due its higher "hotness" compared to the FMC.

Also from me an informal preorder |)

I recently got lucky enough to get a used and modded unit after already having bothered dex. After a few shows and also a great compliment from the regular FoH-tec in one band, I'm looking forward to have my preamp as a backup for the Mk2

I absolutely love my Retrobass and I am really looking forward to that new Version of Dexters Preamp. Do you accept preorders?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@PA-Trick - for sure i will add you on the list
@touchdown - of course
I will open a list without any payment obligation.
Wonderful. Put me in. :-)

Thanks in advance,
Andreas

I put the Dexter (no mods) in front of the very clean MyWatt 200 (HiWatt derivative) and was blown away. (The neighbours were not as happy as me. ;-))

Ciao @DeXTeR
@PA-Trick - for sure i will add you on the list
@touchdown - of course
I will open a list without any payment obligation.
I'd like to be on the MkII list as well. Living in Switzerland, I'll organize shipping with one of my bassic friends in Germany, so you won't have to go through non-EU ImpEx hell just for one unit.

Cheers
claudio

Zurück
Oben Unten