Sammelbestellung Dexter's Preamp (Alembic F2B Clone)

The DI output will be at the end of the chain - also a TS output will be available also at the end of the chain. I can't see the advantage to have a DIY pre or post eq as the output of the preamp is balanced via DI hmmm i hope i've understood the question.

One more question to the new preamp:

Is the DI-Signal switchable pre-/post-EQ?

I want to give a clean Instrument signal to the mixer.

I'm very happy with my "old" Dexter's Preamp but reducing the DI-Box would be a great thing and spends more place on the board.

Hi @DeXTeR , you can put me out of the List please, I found GK Fusion 550 for me and the sound is all right for me for everything I play... So someone else will be happy too beeing on the list :-) I like what you doing men, go ahead :-)

Best Regards, Clemens

Download.jpg

The DI output will be at the end of the chain - also a TS output will be available also at the end of the chain.
Sorry, what Do you mean with TS output?

Edit:
Vielleicht könnte mir ja jemand auf Deutsch weiterhelfen?
My English is not at its bässt time :-/

Hat man beim neuen Preamp auch die Möglichkeit, ein unbearbeitetes Instrumentensignal zu bekommen?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
The preamp will have a normal jack input (that is called TS - tip sleave) and the output will be XLR and mono jack (also a TS output)
What do you mean unprocessed instrument?

@f_luxus - could you help us a little bit here? :D

Sorry, what Do you mean with TS output?

Edit:
Vielleicht könnte mir ja jemand auf Deutsch weiterhelfen?
My English is not at its bässt time :-/

Hat man beim neuen Preamp auch die Möglichkeit, ein unbearbeitetes Instrumentensignal zu bekommen?

as usual it seems i am a bit late to the party - any chance for a number 20 on the waiting list?

Aaaa now i get what you are saying.
Basically you would like also a buffered output of clean unaffected signal - like a direct out
It can be added a clean balanced output (instrument level)

@DeXTeR :
Thank you for your patience.

Let me try once more:
With this preamp, for example, i can send a clean instrument signal or a preamp-influenced DI-signal to the FOH:
https://m.thomann.de/gb/mesa_boogie_subway_bass_di_preamp.htm

With your new Dexter's Preamp it's not possible to send a clean instrument signal?

Am I right with this guess?

Ich dachte halt, dass der Mann am Pult immer lieber ein unbearbeitetes Signal haben möchte weil er damit besser klar kommt als mit einen zu sehr verfärbten Signal.
Ich hab das irgendwo mal so aufgeschnappt, für richtig angenommen, nie anders praktiziert und gut gefahren damit.
Aber ich freu mich da auch sehr über "andere" Erfahrungen.
Vielleicht liege ich da völlig falsch und habe unbegründete Ängste :rolleyes:

Bitte kläre mich auf wie Du/ihr das seht. :-)

The problem is the fact that on the PA ... if you are going to use the raw signal ... you will be as directly connected to the mixer... and that kinda defies the purpose of the preamp, which actually is a tool that stays between the Bass Guitar and the mixer(PA) - having a clean signal to FOH would mean that you would be the only one on the stage that would listen to that preamp and that in case you can use an amp and have the output of the preamp connected to that amp...
So as a conclusion, a raw(clean) signal would render the preamp totally useless :D

Ich dachte halt, dass der Mann am Pult immer lieber ein unbearbeitetes Signal haben möchte weil er damit besser klar kommt als mit einen zu sehr verfärbten Signal.
Ich hab das irgendwo mal so aufgeschnappt, für richtig angenommen, nie anders praktiziert und gut gefahren damit.
Aber ich freu mich da auch sehr über "andere" Erfahrungen.
Vielleicht liege ich da völlig falsch und habe unbegründete Ängste :rolleyes:

Bitte kläre mich auf wie Du/ihr das seht. :-)

Zurück
Oben Unten