Schnäppchen-Tips

Das heißt, bei Dir dürfte die 40 kg Box nur 40 € kosten, mehr nicht?
1643397550697.png

edit:
Jaja. 40€ pro Kilo.. Oder so. Schwer bleibts trotzdem.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ATTENTION!

There is a group of scammers specialized in synths, samplers, modules, drum machines and guitar gear. They are probably operating in other categories too, but as I am interested in music gear, I know only about these. They are with various hacked accounts, stolen identities, bank accounts opened at N26 bank.

There were suspicious ads in the last few days also of Tempest, OB-6, Moog One 8-Voice, SCI Pro One, Elektron Octatracks, Korg MS-20, Juno 106, Nords and also high end audiophile gear, guitar FX pedals much more. Several people already wrote to me as they all "bought" the same pretty Spector bass.

The ads were and are from several accounts.
With genuine photos.
Reverse image search does not help, points only to ebay classifieds website.
Why?
Because the scammers downloaded photos from previous advertisement from ebay classifieds website.
And sometimes the price is also realistic.
Tomorrow the things "for sale" could an Alesis Andromeda, Fender Precision or Jazz bass, Moogerfooger pedals, any Sequential or Dave Smith synth, any Moog, a Roland Juno or Jupiter, an OP-1 and whatnot else.

The scammers are using hacked accounts, stolen identities and don't use PayPal, wants to continue the conversation on WhatsApp, speaks fluent English.

Have I get ripped off by a scammer? Yes.
Should you be, too? No!

A good read: https://www.elektronauts.com/t/octa...kleinwerbung-my-story-and-a-warning/134959/22